COVID UPDATE: Private/Custom Tours Highly Recommended.
We are complying with CDC guidelines. Contact us for details.
Emerald Bay ExpressLake Tahoe Tour • 3 Hours • Up to 8 People • Satuday & Sunday
- Public - per Person: $50
- 1-4 people: $300
- 1-8 people: $450
From South Tahoe
Starts and ends at Explore Tahoe Visitor Center – 4114 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150. See map below.
- Start Times: 9am, 2pm
- Call for Private/Custom
• Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
• Tours occupancy: 4 Minimum.
• Tours subject to cancellation with 100% refund.
• Private pickups at other locations subject to additional charge.
• Private tours are customizable.
• Child = Under 12 years old.
Emerald Bay Tour
3 Hours • Up to 8 People • Saturday & Sunday
See Emerald Bay, the 2nd most photographed spot in America and one of the most breathtaking drives you’ll ever take through glacial lakes. Learn statistics, geology, and legends surrounding the most famous spot in Lake Tahoe. Stops at both Inspiration Point and Eagle Falls for some memorable photographs.
These tours accommodate up to 8 people, with only your group and the guide. Itinerary, restaurants, times and days can be adjusted to your preference. Call us at 775.345.5966 or Email email@example.com to schedule your carefree, fun filled adventure.
- Learn the rich story of Harvey’s Wagon Wheel and the other South Lake Tahoe casinos
- See Edgewood Tahoe, the old Park family cattle ranch
- Hear the incredible story of Vikingsholm and Captain Dick Barter
- Stop at historic Camp Richardson Resort and put your feet in the sand, walk on the beach or pier
- Pop into The Beacon for an optional Lake Tahoe’s famous Rum Runner
View more Photos & Videos >